What's it all about?

Lessons on living a rhythmic life.
Go with the flow of nature, from the turning of the seasons to your menstrual cycles.
Practical household tips for spiritual people;
because balance is good, messes get old, and we aren't all Susie Homemaker Perfect.

Welcome

Please read this first if you are new to the blog!

The Single Most Important Change you can make in order to change your life for the better. This is an absolute Must-Read for anyone who wants a better life, or to make permanent changes in their habits.

Podcasts are up!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do I Really Need Simpleology?

The question has arisen towards me several times now. A cursory glance or listening to or reading the first lessons seems to convince people that it's too obvious and too simple.

So if you're one asking, 'Do I really need it?' here,'s my answer to you.

If you can answer all of the following questions with a 'yes' answer, then you don't need it. In fact, you don't even need to read this blog (unless you want a chuckle or two):

  1. Do you have long term, medium term, and short term goals that you get at least a little something done towards every day?
  2. Do you get your priority work done early in the day, and have the rest of the day to do with as you need or want to?
  3. Do you find it easy to prioritize each day, what really does need to get done now, and what can wait?
  4. Do you do something every few days to increase your strength in areas of finance, energy, and time management?
  5. Have you managed to create, on a regular basis, the new habits that you want to create in your life, by doing something that you'd normally do every day, anyway?
These are but a few of the benefits that you get from Simpleology.

As an easy example, my mother often told me, "Do your homework first, and then you can have the rest of the evening to play."

Do you do your homework first, and then have the rest of the day to "play" outside of basic daily requirements such as making meals or dropping your children off to their various activities? This is what Simpleology helps make simple and easy to complete every day.

It all seems obvious and clear, but if it were so obvious, easy, and clear for you already, you'd be doing it.

The course is free. It will change your life. It takes 15 minutes each morning.

Yet still, people will tell me, "But why bother?"

I don't know. I guess because you want a better life. I guess because you really, truly do want to make changes and stick with it and really accomplish it.

I guess because you want a household that WORKS.

And that's what this is all about. Living a life that feels fulfilled instead of one of overwhelm, stress, and a sense of being closed in. A life with less embarrassment at the state of the house, a life with less sense of over-weening guilt and shame that we're not what we want to be.

Let's be what we want to be, together.

I'm not where I want to be yet, but I've made so much progress that I really want to share what I've managed so far. You may choose to listen to only those who are "there" if you like. But I think often times, it's the person just a bit further ahead of me that helps me most.

Sometimes I think that the person far ahead of me has forgotten what it really feels like to be me. How hard it is sometimes to get my day going well.

Because she already has a habit that makes it easy for her.

Well, this course gives you the habit that makes it easy for you. It really is the missing step to creating the life you want. It includes the visualizing that we all know we're called to do. It includes so many aspects of working the Law of Attraction.

It does, however, take things a step farther than that. It helps us create the habit of taking daily action, and it removes the guilt from every day living (or at least the "I didn't get anything done today" portion of it).

We're to be reaching for a better feeling place. To do the work of desiring it but without living all day with the sense that it hasn't happened yet.

This program is the key that unlocks that magical place. The place where we do something in the morning towards our short-term goal, and then we can move through the rest of the day with confidence.

Because I no longer have a day when I don't at least do SOMETHING towards my greater goals. And that is a fantastic feeling.

At minimum, I keep up with my house on any given day, and on some days, I even make progress.

And progress, my dear friend, is perfection!



~ Livin' the Rhythm with Kimberly Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment